How can we help you?
Please refer to our Live Chat button on the lower right of your screen.
- Manila, Philippines
- 8:30AM-5:30PM, Monday to Saturday
- (+632) 8 2424242 / (+632) 8 2423636
If you need further information on our products, please fill in the enquiry form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
“Treat your body to a peel to soften your skin, deeply moisturise and tone it with GLYCO-A® Body cream. Its optimal 10% concentration of glycolic acid makes it ideal to visibly improve skin texture: helps to eliminate the roughness of dry skin and tones skin that lacks firmness.”
The pH of GLYCO-A SOFT Peeling is 3.8, for a perfect balance between skin tolerance and effectiveness of the treatment.
Did you know? The more acidic the pH, the more effective the peel will be! When a peel is applied to the skin, the action of the glycolic acid only lasts around 30 minutes.
Dry and rough skin. Loss of firmness.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Squalane, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysilicone-11, Trimethoxybenzyl Acetylsinapate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Levulinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Anisate, O-Cymen-5-Ol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Bentonite, Diacetyl Boldine
Proven clinical efficacy
Optimal tolerance and intense hydration up to 8 hours
PRESENT IN THE DEPI-ACT COMPLEX
Favors skin lightening.
Pure liquorice extract
Comes from liquorice root and has a powerful depigmenting effect.
Vitamin from the B3 group that reduces dark spots and illuminates skin tone.
Surface peel effect.
Squalane, glycerin, shea butter NATURAL ASSET
Reinforce the cutaneous barrier.
Do not apply to mucous membranes.
Wash hands after use.
• It is essential to use high-factor sun protection for the duration of the treatment and for one week after discontinuing it.
• Avoid applying a surface peel during the summer
• Do not apply on sensitive or sensitised skin. Avoid multiple types of exfoliation (chemical and mechanical).
• Do not apply a peel within 72 hours after hair removal.
• 24 hours before the very first application, do an allergy test with your peel, just inside the elbow.
• Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not apply to children under 12 years of age.
• Some drug treatments are not compatible with the peel. Ask your doctor for advice.