We're looking for the following positions
You may also send your resume at email@example.com.
Executive Assistant with Digital Marketing Background
- • Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- • Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- • Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- • Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- • Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- • Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- • Exquisite communication and people skills
- • College Graduate ; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- • Organization, Communication and Leadership Skills
- • Has initiative and motivated
- • Passionate and Creative
- • Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- • Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- • Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- • Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- • Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- • Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- • Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- • Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- • Creativity and originality
- • Adaptability, flexibility
- • Excellent time management and organizational skills
- • Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS PowerPoint, Canva and other software related to photo and video editing
- • Good written and verbal communication skill
- • Has Initiative and motivated
- • Creating graphic design for promotional and advertising purposes, business cards, invitations, etc.
- • Creating social media posts
- • Photo editing
- • Video editing
- • Updating of new images and information on Brands that will be assigned
- • Will be working directly with the Sales Marketing Manager and the CEO