Age is just a number, but wouldn’t it be great to stop the clock on skin aging? You may not have wrinkles just yet, but hyperpigmentation and a dull complexion can make you look old and tired. Reclaim youthful-looking skin by following these five steps:
1. Sun damage is the number one cause of premature aging, so make sure to add sunscreen to your daily routine ASAP! This preventive measure will not only spare you from unsightly lines and blemishes, it also significantly lowers your risk for serious health problems like melasma.
2. Keeping your face clean should be right up there on your priority list along with sunscreen. Even if you don’t wear makeup or get exposed to environmental pollution, sweat and oil build up on your skin on a daily basis. Lather up with NeoStrata Enlighten Ultra Brightening Cleanser to remove the gunk on your face as well as dead skin cells that cause that dry and flaky look.
3. A radiant and blemish-free complexion is associated with youth and good health, so battle sunspots and age spots with NeoStrata Enlighten Illuminating Serum. It contains peptides and Vitamin C to minimize the appearance of dark spots and give your skin a natural glow.
4. You become more prone to sun damage as you get older, so aside from reaching for a higher SPF sunscreen, it’s important to add an extra layer of protection. NeoStrata Enlighten Pigment Controller keeps your skin’s melanin levels in check and prevents new spots from forming.
5. Do a lifestyle check for bad habits that may be harming your skin. Smoking, frequent late nights, an unhealthy diet, and drinking too much alcohol take a toll on your health as well as your complexion. Remember that what’s good for your body with have benefits for your skin as well.